Printer or Print Shop
Optional: Hobby Knife (To cut instead of Scissors)
Optional: Rubber Cement (Instead of Glue Stick)
Optional: Black Marker
ASSEMBLE TINY TO LARGE MINIS
- Print out Paper Mini PDF single sided.
2. Cut around outside edge of paper mini.
3. Fold center line in and rounded tabs out.
4. Glue inside of folded paper mini.
5. Glue bottom of folded rounded tabs to paper circle base
6. Finished Mini!
Optional: After gluing inside the folded paper mini (step 4) you may cut around the mini and color the paper’s edge with black marker
After, proceed to glue the paper base, the extra cutting and black edging gives the figure a polished look!
ASSEMBLE HUGE & GARGANTUAN MINIS
Print out Paper Mini PDF single sided. Cut out both sides of minis around edges. NOTE: Printing on cardstock or photo paper is recommended for larger minis to ensure better stability.
Glue backs of large mini together.
Trim and finish for desired base (Reference above.)